- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:10:21 +0000: Flood waters recede in Wexford, Missaukee; damage not isolated to rivers - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
CADILLAC — As the waters slowly recede in Wexford and Missaukee counties, emergency management crews continue to gather assessments of the damage caused by the high waters of spring.
- Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:24:47 +0000: Kings County court cases - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
Conditional discharge for property damage Angela Marie Toney, 39, of Cambridge, has been handed a conditional discharge with probation for willfully damaging property valued at less than $5,000. Toney pleaded not guilty to the charge on Oct. 21, 2013. The matter was adjourned for trial but ...
- Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:13:00 +0000: San Jose Water Damage Company Offers No Charge Safety Check for Commercial Properties - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
MORGAN HILL, Calif., April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Umbrella Property Restoration, a leading San Jose water damage and full service remediation company, is now offering free safety checks for commercial properties. The founders of the water damage restoration company understand that a lot of water damage will occur from sewage backups and water leaks that come from broken pipes and/or ...
- Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:22:22 +0000: 4 charged in St. Joseph theater damage - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) - Three former employees and another man are each charged with second-degree misdemeanor property damage after police say they vandalized a movie theater when it permanently closed. Court documents indicate the charges were filed Tuesday against former Plaza 8 manager Joshua Hall, co-manager Buck ...
- Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:47:58 +0000: Police, Fire Reports - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
Retail theft at Walmart, 4101 N. Vermilion St. Property damage in the 400 block of North Vermilion Street.