- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 07:36:28 +0000: Man pleads no contest to crash, damaging property - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
BENNINGTON -- An Arlington man pleaded no contest Monday in Vermont Superior Court to driving off the road in Dorset in August and damaging tents on Church Street. Matthew Arena, 34, pleaded not contest to two misdemeanor counts of leaving the scene of a crash with property damage. The state dismissed a third such count.
- Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:44:09 +0000: St. Mary Parish daily arrest report for October 20 - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
According to St. Mary Parish Sheriff Mark Hebert, over the last 72 hour reporting period, the Sheriff's Office responded to 138 complaints and reports the following arrests: Kimberly Druilhet, 18, 205 ½ John Street, Baldwin, LA was arrested on October 17, 2014 at 10:04 am for simple criminal damage to property. A deputy investigating a complaint of property damage at a residence on Bodin Road ...
- Sun, 19 Oct 2014 17:54:42 +0000: ATV riders tear up lawn, break windows and threaten Tignish residents - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
RCMP searching for ATV riders after causing major damage to Tignish property
- Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:24:02 +0000: One property insurance claim can hike your premiums by hundreds - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
File just one property claim to your insurer and you can expect to see your premiums soar by hundreds of dollars in some states.
- Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:34:26 +0000: Automobile Liability Insurance - property damage - Yahoo News Search Results
Financial protection for a driver who, while operating a vehicle, harms someone else or their property.